November 7, 2019.
Written by Michelle Colbran (Founder of SOS Consulting)
Widget 13: Manage Estimate PO’s
- Hide BOQ Items with an Item Type of Labour.
- Hide BOQ Items with a status of Completed or Cancelled
- Hide BOQ Items with Purchase Orders
- Select your BOQ Items for the PO to copy the BOQ Item Details (e.g. description, product etc).
- Modify the BOQ Item details for the Purchase Order without changing your Estimated BOQ Item.
- Change the Product for the PO and use the updated pricing.
- Raise PO’s for multiple suppliers in one go.
- Choose individual or grouped POs for the same supplier.
- Choose your Billing Address and Delivery Address from 6 options.
- Enter Delivery Instructions and Special Instructions.
- Update the Tax Rate for the Supplier (e.g. Not GST registered).
- Customise the Purchase Order details without changing the BOQ Items, so your budget reflects what you estimated v’s what you spent.
- Create multiple PO’s in one go and have them all associated to the BOQ Items.
- The associated Purchase Orders will be displayed in the budget.
- This widget must be used with all the BOQ Estimating Widgets and Modules.